Friday, August 17, 2012

Healthy Diet :))

Healthy Diet 

               I didn’t have a healthy diet. I ate a lot of junk food such as potato chips, French fired and fizzy drinks.

Potato chips and fizzy drink
            I had main meal of the day in the morning and I liked fizzy drink, Pepsi, I drank it every meal!!
            I ate fresh fruits and vegetables once a week because I like junk food more than fruit and vegetable and it was a reason why I was fat!

If you didn't eat vegetables, you will be FAT!!


            I think my diet is very bad.
          I eat a lot of junk food, sweet candy and fizzy drink.
         I try not to eat too many potato chips, fried noodles and chocolate.



            For breakfast I usually eat Barbecued pork with rice and at lunchtime I still eat Barbecued pork with rice with Pepsi.
         In the evening I eat a lot of snack !!
         One thing I love is chocolates, I eat them every day and one thing I never eat is Balut.

balut is a fertilized duck embryo that is boiled and eaten in the shell.



''Cour Lung Whaow''

    Cour Lung Whaow was groggery at Photharam,Ratchaburi. The main food in this was fish. It was healthy diet. Every body can eat and enjoy!







This some of healthy diet menu at Cour Lung Whaow

    I think it could add Salad menu for women diet.

Garden salad

Fruit salad
      They were healthy diet menu and have benefits to body from every fruit and greens vegetable.
   















              

No comments:

Post a Comment